The Brampton experience has been taken to the first Brampton Studio, a stylish, chic and intimate venue in the heart of Stellenbosch.
The Brampton Studio will in future be the face of this diverse range of wines which has achieved critical and commercial success due to quality and the commitment of over delivering on the price-to-quality ratio.
Brampton Studio Offers the Following:
- Brampton Wine Studio is the Cellardoor of Brampton Wines.
- We have the whole range of Brampton Wines available and we provide an MCC Brut Rose.
- We offer Brampton wine tasting at the studio between 11h00 and 16h00
- We do sell some soft drinks, coffee and Wild Beast craft beer.
- We have a pop-up kitchen called Vagabond Kitchens who work on a seasonal menu, and the menu changes often.
- You can expect Chicken, Beef or Veggie options. All of them can be done in Salad, Wrap or Flatbread form.
- They also do have selected tapas available at times. The food operates from 12h00 until 21h00 (same as wine last rounds).
- During season times we operate from 10h00 for coffee and from 11h00 for wine.
- You can buy wine for take away until 18h00 and for on-consumption, we call last rounds at 21h00.
- Unfortunately we are not wheelchair friendly.
- We are available for Private functions, contact us for details
- Monday - Saturday: 10h00 - 21h00
- Wine Tasting between 11h00 - 16h00
- Our last round will be at 21h00
Contact info: Rian Rauw
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +27.218839097