Frequently Asked Questions

DGB is a producing wholesaler and as such we may only sell directly to licensed on and off trade retailers. We are prohibited by the Liquor Act from supplying alcohol products directly to the public.

You will need to complete New Customer application forms and provide your identity document as well as a copy of your liquor license. Contact us to request these forms that can be delivered by your sales agent or sent to you directly.

We have a stringent Quality Control code and value the opportunity of rectifying any unfavourable service or quality related to our products. Please contact us to log your complaint.

DGB is a producing wholesaler and as such we may only sell directly to licensed on and off trade retailers. We are prohibited by the Liquor Act from supplying alcohol products directly to the public.

Our Head Office is situated half way between Pretoria and Johannesburg in Midrand. This is the administrative headquarters as well as offices for sales, spirits marketing, our call centre and local distribution and warehousing.

The landscape of DGB as it is today was defined In January 1999, where DGB management, led by Chairman Tim Hutchinson in consortium with Brait Private Equity acquired an 80% shareholding from the previous owner and international businessman, Graham Beck. Brait are now the majority shareholders in DGB having bought out the remaining 20% from Kangra Holdings in 2015.