The Saints Wines #BFF Summer Rewards
By participating in this competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
- This competition is open to all legal residents and/or legal citizens of South Africa in possession of a valid identity document and who are over the age of 18 years. In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to participate in this competition:
- Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of DGB (South Africa) Proprietary Limited (“DGB”) and the organisers of the Competition.
- People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
- Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 1.1 above.
- Persons under the age of 18 years.
- The competition shall commence on 15Th October 2017 and will end on 15 December 2017. No entries received after 15 December 2017 will be considered.
- Only one prize will be awarded per Purchased Product
To participate in this competition, entrants must adhere to the following:
- Buy any bottle of The Saints Wines during the promotional period at any participating retailer in South Africa.
- SMS “Saints” to 33496. Entry costs R1.50, free SMS’s do not apply.
- This is a SMS entry Competition. Each entry to the Competition shall be charged at a rate of R1.50 (one rand fifty cents) per SMS. All entries, including incomplete entries, may be billed by your service provider. Free SMS’s do not apply. By entering this Competition it will be deemed that the account payer has agreed to the charges.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is not delivered, received or is delayed or damaged due to technical reasons, including telecommunication failure on the part of the Participant’s service provider, or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Click on the Mobi Site link (data charges may apply) and follow the entry prompts, upload your till slip and if valid you will be allowed to Spin and Win to win your share in prizes to the value of R100 000 in airtime.
- The Prizes:
Participants in this competition stand a chance to win:
- Daily Prizes:
- Their share of R100 000 in airtime and Wine
- How to claim your prize if you are one of the winning participants:
Airtime Winners: Winners of the Airtime prizes will receive an instant notification of the value of the airtime they have won on the entering cellular phone number. Airtime prizes may only be redeemed by PRE-PAID and Top Up account holders only. Airtime is available for the following Networks – Vodacom / MTN / Cell C and 8ta. The airtime voucher code will be automatically loaded on their prepaid cellular phone number used to enter into the competition. All potential winners who entered this competition using a fixed/closed contract line will be required to send through an additional number that is on prepaid in order to claim the airtime.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- DGB shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed or electronically corrupt entries for any reason whatsoever.
- DGB reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- DGB may require the winner to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable DGB to ensure compliance with these rules. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he/she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- The prize/s are not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- DGB reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the prize with any other prize of comparable or greater commercial value for whatever reason.
- The winner or participants may be required to take part in publicity campaigns for broadcast or publishing purposes. Winners or participants shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. Winners or participants that take part in any publicity will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity or otherwise. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the promoter.
- The organisers of the competition reserve the right to cancel or postpone the competition at any time. No participant shall have any resource or any claim against DGB as a result of: (a) any amendment to these terms and conditions; (b) DGB’s cancellation, termination, suspension or postponement of the competition; and/or (c) DGB’s inability, despite attempts, in line with these terms and conditions, to reach a participant.
- DGB reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Product images depicting the prizes are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual prizes.