Terms & Conditions:
1. By entering into the ‘Po10c Pulse Girls’ competition, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
2. The competition is open to everyone except the following people: 2.1. Directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of DGB Pty (Ltd); 2.2. People who are not legal residents and legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa; 2.3. Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associates of any of the persons specified in 2.1 above; and 2.4. Persons under the age of 18 years.
3. The competition will run from 16 October 2017 – 30 November 2017, and will be run at the discretion of DGB Pty (Ltd) and/or their promoters.
4. To stand a chance to win a prize, participants need to upload three photographs of themselves, along with a short write up describing why they should be a ”Po10c Pulse Girl’ to the Po10c Pulse Girls website, www.po10cpulsegirls.co.za. The competition will be judged by DGB and the public who have the opportunity to vote on the Po10c Pulse Girls website, www.po10cpulsegirls.co.za. The competition will also be run in selected township outlets, township winners may go straight into the top 12 or into the pool for voting on www.po10cpulsegirls.co.za. Participants stand a chance to win R10 000 and be featured in the 2018 Po10c Calendar (Po10c Pulse Girls), in addition the professional photographs taken for the calendar, Po10c Pulse Girls, will be available for the models to use in their personal capacity.
5. There will be twelve winners and all winners will be contacted telephonically by 4 December 2017. Winners agree that they will be available for a ‘meet & greet’ during the calendar month in which they feature.
6. Participants will be published on the Po10c Facebook page. The Prizes are not transferrable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignments of prizes are permitted, but the organisers of the competition reserve the right to substitute the prizes with one of comparable or greater value for any reason.
7. Prize winners, on acceptance of prizes will be requested to participate, endorse, promote or advertise the goods or services of DGB Pty (Ltd), referenced in point 5, above.
8. By participating in this competition participants authorise DGB Pty (Ltd) to collect, store and use (not share) personal information for communication or statistical purposes and future DGB news.
9. If required, because of changes in legislation, DGB Pty (Ltd) shall have the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against DGB Pty (Ltd), its agents and promotional agencies.